[BlindMath] TeX accessibility project

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:28:03 UTC 2018

Hello Boris,
This needs to happen so bad thank you for starting!
A couple comments:
1. Using NVDA with MathPlayer, I was not able to read the math content in:
https://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~ross/TaggedPDF/Week13-2017-with-solutions.pdf
2. The model PDF:
https://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~ross/TaggedPDF/AustMS-2017-poster-UA.pdf
Has a link that is blank.

Frankly, the basic export of a paper renders the PDF unreadable at the
moment, so that is what I would like to see fixed first. Spaces in pdflatex
don't always show up, soyougetconetntlikethis.
I would be happy to read and comment on PDFs.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>