[BlindMath] Help to learn some math

Rejin Jose k. m2rejin at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:22:13 UTC 2018

Hello dear fellows,
I am Rejin. I  am a computer science student. Now i am trying to learn
deep learning. it needs some basic concepts in probability theory,
differential calculus and linear algebra as prerequisites.
I am late blind and i lost my  vision before 5 years. I do not have an
idea about how to  handle this math contents. I use to have my friends
to explain the concepts and that was the only method i have used. i
have finished my graduation and I need to brush up all these concepts
again for my career.
I just need to understand the right concepts in right perspective.
I expect some one who can help to learn this on weekends through online (skype)
or some good materials that i can go through.
write to me directly:
rejinjose.k at gmail.com

I kindly request your help and guidance.

--
With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose

cell:8281293699