[BlindMath] Math Tools Usability Study

Dubnow, Stacie SDubnow at nfb.org
Tue Oct 30 04:49:22 UTC 2018

Participate in a Math Usability Study
Subject: Paid Feedback Opportunity with McGraw-Hill Education
McGraw-Hill Education has been working on accessibility for a math
software program called ALEKS and would like to gather feedback from
college students or recent college graduates regarding the usability
of the program. Specifically, McGraw-Hill is looking at the usability
of its online graphing tools.
Would you be interested in participating? If you qualify for the
study, here's what to expect.
Time Commitment: 1 hour