[BlindMath] Reading equations character by character

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Sat Sep 1 14:26:34 UTC 2018

Use your up/down arrows to zoom in/out of the equation at different levels,
you can then navigate however you like. MathPlayer definitely supports
character navigation, actually in a variety of ways, but most easily is to
zoom in.

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Company Website: https://www.pac.bz
Personal Website: https://www.sinabahram.com
Blog: https://blog.SinaBahram.com