[BlindMath] Accessible Calculator survey

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Sep 6 14:25:21 UTC 2018

Jeanette  Wicker and I are the project leaders at APH for the Orion TI-84
Plus Talking Graphing Calculator and the Orion TI-30XS MultiView Talking
Scientific Calculator. We need your help. APH is exploring the use of
calculators in STEM classes. Can you please take a few minutes to complete
this short (5 questions) survey on the use of calculators?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/STEM-calculators

If you know of others who might help us with this survey, please share with
them.

Thanks for your help,

Ken and Jeanette