[BlindMath] latex TeXnicCenter output profile for xhtml

Adil Shaikh ah.shaikh97 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:41:14 UTC 2018

Hi all, I have been playing around with latex.
I have installed texworks, and MiKTeX to write and compile latex source code.
To generate accessible html  web page, I’m using mk4ht command line utility.
I run the following command to generate accessible web page:
Mk4ht xhmlatex filename.tex
It generates the html, CSS and many other files.
Now, I would like to have output profile for generating HTML document in TeXnicCenter using mk4ht
How would I configure it to compile my source code with mk4ht and open it in Firefox.

Any help is appreciated.
Best regards