[BlindMath] latex TeXnicCenter output profile for xhtml

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Mon Sep 10 09:25:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

TexnicCenter allows you to specify how a file is processed; it has several options already of course that ultimately produce a pdf.

Look under the Build menu for the  item that allows you to define a new profile.

I suggest looking at some other profiles to see where to put the filename.
I have to admit to it being a very long time (>5 years) since I last tried this, but the results were pleasing.

You might check the presentation of your math content and ensure it is rendered the way you want.

As it happens the material at
https://R-Resources.massey.ac.nz/LURN
is created using raw LaTeX files and I've always been very happy with the outcome. There are equations somewhere.

Things to watch for:
- choose your browser carefully. I don't use matjhplayer so I don't use Firefox as my default browser.
- \epsilon doesn't get rendered in all browsers but \varepsilon is called"epsilon" instead.
- and many more...

Under the Tools menu in TexnicCenter there is an option to open Windows Explorer. You can view your html from there, but you'll need to refresh each time you update the source content.

HTH,
Jonathan