[BlindMath] LaTeX-Access Setup

Lucas Leiby lucaswleiby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:47:35 UTC 2019

Hi all,

               I'm new to the list - I hope you're all doing well.

               I was wondering if anybody could describe how to setup
LaTeX-Access to work with Jaws on Windows 10.  I installed Python 2.7.15
along with the appropriate version of pywin32 (the documentation directs you
to SourceForge, but now resides on GitHub).  I registered the necessary
files, but am stumbling over finding the confignames.ini file for Jaws and
the proceeding steps beyond that.

               If anyone has any insight into this, I'd greatly appreciate
your help.

All the best,

Luke Leiby

lucaswleiby at gmail.com <mailto:lucaswleiby at gmail.com>