[BlindMath] Musical Math?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:57:30 UTC 2019

Hi all!
 I discovered that I’m good at remembering math formulas when the come in the form of music. I discovered this without trying when my current college algebra teacher started chanting about what happens when you square a binomial and making a trinomial as a result. Ever since Tuesday when I heard his first math chant, I have been interested in getting my hands on musical math, particularly musical higher math. I already found Pop Goes the Weezle parity where the quadradic equation formula is sang to the tune instead of the orriginal words. Does anyone know of any other musical math that includes math that is algebra level or higher?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.