[BlindMath] Mentor in math on Martin Luther King Day?

KJ Cook castlescook at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 04:37:28 UTC 2019

Kindra,
I use to use the HP Graphic calculator in 1998.  I had some sight at the
time.  Is the calculator a talking calculator?  I don't know if I can help
you but I am willing to try.  Tell me if you still need help.
Tell me where and how can I get the calculator if it  is an audiable  HP
Grapic calculator.
Karl Cook

-----