[BlindMath] Hi all! Re: Reading MathML on IOS

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:02:15 UTC 2019

This link is broken. Can you please  resend  it?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author Unknown.
Thank you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade spelling. I'm well known for spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of my gifts.
Blessed  Be!
Kendra Schaber,
Student of Chemeketa Community College,
member of 350.ORG Salem,
Vice President of the Oregon Association of Blind Students,
Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon, Capitol Chapter.
Using either my Keys to go bluetooth keyboard or my HIMS Polaris Braille Sense,
Using both Gmail and Outlook.
 Sent from my iPhone SE.
Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels!  Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball and football teams!