[BlindMath] Reading MathML on IOS

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:41:54 UTC 2019

Try this.

https://www.perkinselearning.org/technology/blog/how-read-math-expressions-v
oiceover-ios-device

-----Original Message-----
From: Kendra Schaber <redwing731 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 10:56 AM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
<blindmath at nfbnet.org>; Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
<blindmath at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Zach <zm290 at msstate.edu>
Subject: Re: [BlindMath] Reading MathML on IOS

Hi all!
The link is broken. Can you please resend it?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author Unknown. Thank
you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade
spelling. I'm well known for spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of
my gifts. Blessed Be! Kendra Schaber, Student of Chemeketa Community
College, member of 350.ORG Salem, Vice President of the Oregon Association
of Blind Students, Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter. Using either my Keys to go bluetooth keyboard or my HIMS
Polaris Braille Sense, Using both Gmail and Outlook
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1up8yORj6mXmw_JAS1YnMTjtkCKxP-wyHLLq6uYfrTjMUt
imNY_c1WM3orYRs0ulua_nsHDWdO2QlGlRRA9zas-XbLgCH6sQ63V8IsPHh5qDTT1t1QksevAVjV
WLdsPnlmgmLpfRfe0DMW868pL3HZOBbfqUqzRe_e3pQKlM01s4dU7WkadXcjVisa1ddNhK2jlskC
FYlNpFIYFwO6KvfulNY84I5qSCRL8LJnWORles2IL3hgfSiZNOzotmZzzE8H-kDXnAucHc86dGuK
S_EkOkl3DW0_U-5ziqCAm4PqmgewL5_IPLmbbFtwpNq2ExVwjfaQHIL7V8vmUtl5xEtGw/https%
3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fqtex0l> .
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go
Baltimore, Oriels! Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball
and football teams!