[BlindMath] BlindMath Digest, Vol 165, Issue 7

Pyatt, Elizabeth J ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 16 12:37:05 UTC 2020

My understanding is that if someone installs the MathType Player plugin, equations will be read out as text in Word and in HTML in NVDA.
The player also allows users to navigate to components of the equation

MathPlayer Installing and Uninstalling<https://docs.wiris.com/en/mathplayer/start#installing_and_uninstalling_mathplayer>
MathPlayer Navigation Commands in Word<https://docs.wiris.com/en/mathplayer/navigation_commands>
User Manual<https://docs.wiris.com/en/mathplayer/start>

Hope this helps.