[BlindMath] Your experience of learning LaTeX

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:55:49 UTC 2020

Hi Nic

Thank you for your prompt response. I had to look up TVI (teacher of
students with visual impairments). So I already learnt something.

Well done for teaching yourself more LaTeX. I'd find it really helpful if
you (and others if they wish) sent to me some URLs for resources you
actually used and found helpful.

>From that I can get some sense of existing practice, and how it might be
improved.

Please send such URLs to me privately or to the list, as you see fit. And
good luck for Calculus I, a course I've taught several times.

best wishes

Jonathan