[BlindMath] Your experience of learning LaTeX

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:38:14 UTC 2020

Hi Jonathan,

My TVI taught me the bare basics of LaTeX in my senior year of high school.
I became legally blind during my freshman year of high school. I currently
am a freshman at Penn State University. I use LaTeX for Calculus I and my
chemistry lecture/lab courses. There are some things I had to teach myself.
If you have any other questions for me please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Nic Spohn