[BlindMath] Assistance with PCB design

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:22:08 UTC 2020

I have not designed a PCB board, but I have drawn serket diagrams with the
Sensational Blackboard:
http://www.sensationalbooks.com/products.html
Email me and I can get you on a beta for an app to digitally    label the
diagram.
For viewing existing diagrams, we still need a transcriber sadly. Swell
paper may help, or a View Pluss embosser.
If you can get your hands on a Graphiti, it may help, but DPI is like 6
whereas an embosser is around 20.

Open SCAD is the best 3D modeling tool at the moment:
https://www.openscad.org/

I personally love the Grove Arduino Shield:
https://www.amazon.com/Beginner-Arduino-Starter-Compatible-Projects/dp/B01AI9V6DW/ref=asc_df_B0874GGGVJ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459641872450&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12242042423130330895&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032139&hvtargid=pla-942524307974&th=1
It's so easy to build items with the Grove shield, it's legos. In my
masters program, I was switching prototypes in class because rewiring is so
easy and quick.
I never needed to trace out my cerkets though.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>