[BlindMath] STEM Mentoring Program

Newton Nguyen newt.n94 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 05:31:56 UTC 2020

Dear  Blind Math students and professionals,

Are you interested in a career in STEM or already in one? Would you like to foster social and professional connections, join in on conversations about how to make STEM more accessible, and cultivate or help others cultivate the necessary skills to succeed in STEM fields? The NFB Science and Engineering division invites you to participate in our new STEM mentorship program. All who are at least a junior in high school and are aspiring/already in a STEM career are welcome to sign up using this linked Google Form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p63m3xhR_hX-r3lwEylLtFuipX3_TVOIRRH4fsTcYnUhyA/viewform>  as a mentee, mentor, or both.

Participants will be asked to meet within their mentor parings at least once a month, and all will be invited to join monthly socials, workshops, round-table discussions, and many more fun activities. Sign ups will be open until a week from now: Wednesday September 16, 2020.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Newton Nguyen <newton at caltech.edu <mailto:newton at caltech.edu>>. We are looking forward to forming a vibrant community with you all.

Sincerely,

Gene Kim, Amelia Palmer, and Newton Nguyen