[BlindMath] My Mathematics Stack Exchange Profile: How accessible is Math Stack Exchange with screen readers?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 5 22:05:09 UTC 2021

Hi BlindMath mates? Hope you're all fine.
My name is Saaqib Mahmood, and I am a visually impaired student of mathematics from Abbottabad, Pakistan, and working as a teacher at a mainstream college under the administrative control of the local provincial government.

I have for some time been active on Mathematics Stack Exchange, a Q&A website on and about mathematics.
Here is the link to my Math SE profile page:

https://math.stackexchange.com/users/59734/saaqib-mahmood

Hope this page would be useful for the BlindMath community as well. Please do give your feedback!

Last but not least, how accessible is the content on offer at Mathematics Stack Exchange using either JAWS or NVDA?

Regards.

Sincerely,

Saaqib

Phone (Mobile + WhatsApp + Skype): 0092 334 541 7958
Email: saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in