[BlindMath] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] My Mathematics Stack Exchange Profile: How accessible is Math Stack Exchange with screen readers?

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 10:36:35 UTC 2021

Hello Saaqib,

Relating to your question of how accessible is Mathematics Stack Exchange, I find it to be accessible using JAWS 2021 and Google Chrome. I haven't used the site to ask questions myself, so I'm not sure if there are different options for inputting the mathematics. I therefore can't be sure in saying that all the material is accessible - eg can you lazily input the maths without using a typesetting system if you want to? But, for example, both the question and the answer on the following page is accessible:
https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/3226765/intersection-points-of-a-line-with-xy-plane

HTH,
Robin