[BlindMath] studying science or mathematics discipline related in Australia

Duong Tuan Nam tuannamduong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:25:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

My intention is studying master's degree in science or mathematics
discipline related, like statistics or data science in Australia.
I have been considering into which institution offer the appropriate
support for blind students to deal with mathematics documents like
accessible materials, exam arrangements, note taking etc.
Some institutions which I initially have searched information, are
University of Melbourne, University of Technology Sydney, La Trobe,
RMIT and Swinburne.
If you have experience on studying in Australian institution,
especially and mathematics, statistics, and science disciplines,
please share me your idea.

Thank you very much,
Cheers,
Nam