[BlindMath] Has Anyone Ever Used a Financial Calculator?

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:12:10 UTC 2021

Mostly they are probably wanting the students to grasp the hang of that
financial calculator for more advanced course work if you go into the
accounting or finance advanced course work. Do agree now a days excel and
apps if your on a smart phone are much easier to  accomplish.   Having a
background in accounting and finance  and that is how i went through my
accounting  and finance course work using eh financial calculator either in
smart app on my phone or within excel on my pc.