[BlindMath] Alg 1 Tutor

Rogers, Megan rogersmn at lisd.net
Thu Dec 16 15:55:53 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone! I have an 8th grade student in Alg 1 Honors whose parents are in search of a tutor for him. They are specifically requesting someone that is proficient in all the areas of algebra, Nemeth & using the TI-84 Talking Graphing Calculator.  As his VI teacher I am limited to only 2 categories and his Algebra teacher is limited to only 1 category. Parents are in need of after school, homework assistance and are open to trying virtual tutoring. I am happy to send .brf files so that whomever is available to work with him has the materials as well.
I am not sure if this type of assistance is available, but I was pointed in the direction of this group to search.
Thank you so much and happy holidays.
Niki Rogers, CTVI, North Texas