[BlindMath] Reading math on android

Explorer kumarsunil1996ch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 03:02:14 UTC 2021

Dear all
   I was trying to read mathematics on android with talkback in chrome
browser. but its reading math as normal latex text. but the same document
with nvda or jaws is read perfectly on chrome browser for windows. I'm
talking about wikipedia mathematics document, e.g. quadratic formula
document here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadratic_formula

Does anyone know a hack/trick to read mathematics on android? Also if there
is a way that source file could be modified in such a manner that it
becomes readable on android would also be of great help.

Thanks and Regards