[BlindMath] Python, question

Hedvig Jung hedvig.jung at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:03:58 UTC 2021

                     Dear Blindmath community members,

I am Hedvig Jung. I work with screenreader JAWS for Windows 2020.

I use Python 3.8 programming language in PyCharm.

I would like convert txt file in dictionary in Python. There are
numbers and texts in this txt file.
Keys of dictionary would be numbers. Values of dictionary would be strings.

I would like to ask you, that how can I convert the txt file in
dictionary in Python?

Which programming codes can I use in this case?

Where can I read programming codes to create the dictionary from txt file?

I would like to kindly ask you to send me please your answer to my
e-mail address.

My e-mail address:
hedvig.jung at gmail.com

                   Thank you very much for your help and for your
answer in advance!
             Kind regards,
   Hedvig Jung