[BlindMath] Python, question

Taksan taksantong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:42:43 UTC 2021

Hello Hedvig to better understand your problem we need to see a sample of
the text file. I am going to assume you can first put that text file as a
CSV file, something like:

1,word
2,another text
3,extra text

Then, it is just a matter of search in google something like "read CSV with
python" and you will lots of examples.

If you are getting more into programming there is also a list where blind
programmers hangout and you can subscribe in this link
https://www.freelists.org/list/program-l

Taksn