[BlindMath] Learning High School Math

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 08:06:51 UTC 2021

Hi Shail,

Just a note to say that, in JAWS2021, there is a setting to get around the problem of sound cutting off. This works in the same way as the external utility Rastislav mentioned, by sending silence to the sound card. You can find the setting in the setting centre (insert + 6), just search for sound.

HTH,
Robin