[BlindMath] {Spam?} RE: College Student seeking advice on statistics accomodation

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Sun Mar 14 20:34:19 UTC 2021

Hi again,

I was backing up Sina if you wanted to use the really neat "magic" film that
raises upward from the side you are drawing on. However, there are many
other drawing boards available at a much lower price.

I really like to use an old Sewell Raised Line Drawing board with braille
paper - I don't like the flimsy film that comes with it though. It's not the
same as the Draftsman and EASY inTACT film. I use braille paper and a
tracing wheel and tactile compass. However, the drawing does raise up on the
opposite/reverse side, which is not quite as convenient as the "magic" film.

Again, you can substitute for the Sewell Raised Line Drawing Board - if
that's still too expensive. You can just use braille paper on a rubber pad
on a hard surface, or just a plain clipboard with craft foam.

If you can stand to watch me in a few videos, I have tons of them at this
link drawing all kinds of mathematical things and talking about various
drawing boards and tools: http://www.tsbvi.edu/videos-webinars/mathematics.
I also have a few videos on the Orion TI-84+, so this link may be helpful to
you.

Best wishes,
Susan

Susan A Osterhaus