[BlindMath] Accessible version of the book Gödel, Escher, Bach

tattenberg at gmail.com tattenberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:06:54 UTC 2021

I also got the Bookshare version of this book about 5 years ago, and still have it on my computer. Bookshare is unfortunately still not a good resource for accessible materials that range beyond simple texts, especially educational resources in math, coding, and the hard sciences. I understand why this is, but the issue doesn't seem to be getting resolved.
I'd love to get a more accessible version of GEB if anyone can conjure one.
 -  Trevor