[BlindMath] plc programming language and JAWS for Windows

Hedvig Jung hedvig.jung at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:16:11 UTC 2021

      Dear Members of BlindMath List,

I am Hedvig Jung. I work on IT area.

I would like to turn to you with my letter, because II would like to
lear plc programming language to
programmable logic circuits and programmable logic controllers (PLC).

I am a blind computer user and I work with JAWS for Windows screen
reader on my computer.

I would like to write and read plc program codes with JAWS for Windows.

I would like to ask you, how can I find tutorials,
where I can lear writing and reading plc program codes with JAWS for Windows?

In which IDE can I write and read plc program codes with JAWS?

In which editor can I write and read plc program codes with JAWS?

      Thank you very much for your help and for your answer in advance!
      Kind regards,
      Hedvig Jung