[BlindMath] Asking about malmath app and zoom meeting

Chengetai Gorowoto chengetaigorowoto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:37:03 UTC 2022

Hello everyone hope I find you well may you please help me I have this
mathematics application it's an application I am using on my Android phone
if there is anyone who knows about it may you please help me on how to use
it step by step I did try listen to a video on YouTube but I think you guys
would explain much better on how I can use it my other question about zoom
meeting is are we on today since it is a Thursday for the mathematics
meeting I have forgotten the name my other challenge is how do I connect
using the zoom link on my phone usually the links that I get I double tip
and they open my zoom meetings but I have found the link that I get on
Gmail to be complicated to use please give me the simple steps I assume we
start it 8:00 p.m. African time thank you very much for your help that you
give to me.