[BlindMath] Excel file question

Shelley Mack smackbrl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:49:36 UTC 2022

Good morning all!

I'm not sure if this question is outside the parameters of this group, but
I'm hoping someone has a suggestion. I'm a TVI and certified braille
transcriber. A former student of mine contacts me once in a blue moon to
get something embossed. She is currently working on some sort of
certification and in the training she needs to read Boolean strings from an
Excel spreadsheet. She doesn't feel she's understanding the strings well
enough with only JAWS and wants hard copy braille. I've asked her if she
has a braille display, but haven't gotten an answer yet. In the meantime,
I'd like to make sure I'm transcribing things correctly. Would this be in
computer code or UEB? I haven't seen it yet so I don't really have any
other information.

Thanks,
Shelley Mack