[BlindMath] Latex and Notepad++

Niels Luithardt niels.luithardt at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 30 04:07:42 UTC 2022

Hello Jason,

thanks a lot for your mail.

Before I take care of the NVDA add-on for Notepad++, I would like to
set up Notepad++ so that a sighted person could create Latex documents
with it. Where exactly in Notepad++ do I need to specify the file path
of my latex distribution, pdflatex and other components. As I said,
the distribution is fully installed on the PC and Notepad++ is also
installed. But of course I still have to tell Notepad where to find
the individual latex program components, so that at the push of a
button the compiler can work.

Kind regards

Niels