[BlindMath] Current strategies regarding accessible mathematics

Blind Gamer gamerblind40 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:27:07 UTC 2022

Hello all
Nvda supports for reading and writing mathematical equations in latest
version of Microsoft word 365 with uia enabled
Simply go to Nvidia menu settings then advance and simply check the option
called use uia to access Microsoft word document when available check box
Simply you can write equations by hitting alt equals to open the insert
equation dialogue box and writing as usual no need to use latex or any
other language for writing or no need to use math type and other softwares
Reading experience and writing experience is very good
I am studying higher mathematics
Thanks