[BlindMath] Graphiti / Graphiti Plus experiences

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 29 19:54:33 UTC 2022

Hi Ken,

I'd never heard of the Graphiti so looked at some of the online pictures and
also watched your interesting video with the microscope.  Also thank you for
your long post here which was very helpful as far as my better appreciating
how the Graphiti can be used in conjuction with other tools.

The appearance of a Graphiti screen showing raised pictures reminded me of
the detailed 3-D topographic maps made of plastic that have been available
for perhaps 50 years.  I was  wondering if it would be possible to use the
techology for making those maps to make some inexpensive scale models of
various Graphiti displays.  If so such models might be helpful for people
who don't have access to a Graphiti to get an idea of how valuable it would
be for them and even to help convince others.

Best wishes,
Susan Jolly