[BlindMath] Accessibility issues with MATLAB_R2022b on mac

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:32:42 UTC 2022

Hi Lucas,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I sometimes need to create
figures, and I wasn’t sure if this could be done while running Matlab from
the command line. However, I am definitely going to give it a go. I guess
force of habit of having an accessible Matlab also didn’t push me to
explore the commandline options. However, as mentioned on my original
email, the version I used to use is from more than 5 years ago.

Regards
Santi