[BlindMath] Questions about Nemeth and UEB

Mac David chessnutmac at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:48:10 UTC 2023

I would start with Nemeth Braille  first. That is what you are going to see most books written in. Nemeth Braille is a dying language but a good book to learn this code is “The Nemeth Braille Code for Mathmatics and Science Notation 1972 Revision” with a 2007 update. It is available for download in various formats from www.brailleauthority.org. I think that UEB has been in use for only about 15 years, and is intended to replace Nemeth.
Hope this helps,
Mac David

Sent from my iPad