[BlindMath] Questions about Nemeth and UEB

Sarah Erb slcerb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:43:47 UTC 2023

Dana,
Wherever you decide start, here are some resources for
Your reference:

*UEB*
*UEBONLINE* has UEB maths tutorials
https://uebonline.org

*Other resources are also listed on the PROJECT INSPIRE’s website, which is
at the bottom of this email.

*NEMETH*
*Pearson:*
https://accessibility.pearson.com/resources/nemeth-curriculum/index.php

*Pearson’s Accessible equation editor*
https://accessibility.pearson.com/resources/aee/

*USC’s ProjeCT INPSIRE* has their own resources listed for NEMETH, and
other great resources listed for both Maths Codes. They are a fabulous
resource!
https://www.uscupstate.edu/academics/college-of-education-human-performance-and-health/graduate-programs/project-inspire/

*Article from BANA *
https://www.brailleauthority.org/ueb/Nemeth%20UEB%20Factors%20and%20Considerations%20for%20Math%20Code%20Indiana.pdf

Happy learning!

Sarah Erb
Parents of a blind 3rd grader who is learning both codes.