[BlindMath] Questions about Nemeth and UEB

blindathlete6 at gmail.com blindathlete6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:34:07 UTC 2023

I personally prefer UEB, because of consistency. You will use the same
numbers, brackets and braces, signs, and punctuation marks everywhere,
regardless of the context. I hate having to switch back and forth between
codes when writing a mixture of mathematical and literary contexts. The
modern braille noteTakers have started to add a solid implementation for UEB
within their systems as well. I also think UEB is easier to learn, and more
practical for those who read braille in more than one language.