[BlindMath] About Mathviewer

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:50:23 UTC 2023

Ask your University's disability services office how they are creating the math.  If they are using Microsoft Equation Editor, that is not accessible by screen reader.  If they are creating them using MathType and Word, they should work fine.  I suspect they are using Microsoft Equation Editor.  They need to do better.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.