[BlindMath] Geometry help

Gerald Sacks gerald.e.sacks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:24:20 UTC 2023

I’m a TVI who has worked with a student taking high school geometry. I hope your son has a TVI or aide who can prepare lots of tactile diagrams. Having a teacher use swell paper won’t be sufficient since the labels won’t be readable. I used tactile graph paper from APH and tools from APH to make tactile lines and circles on regular braille paper. I labeled diagrams with a Perkins Brailler. The teacher gave me the materials in advance so I could have everything prepared for class. I got some use from the APH Geometry Tactile Graphics Kit.