[BlindMath] Geometry help

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:03:45 UTC 2023

I've always used a (braille) embosser and Braille/drawing software (I use
Tiger with a Viewplus embosser) to create drawings for my students. It is
what they will see on the SAT / ACT tests and year end tests if your school
has them.  They should look similar so he can be successful in those tests
if he is college bound.

Traci Wilkerson