[BlindMath] How to Study Math Content Independently?

Mohamed Fayed m10fayed at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:30:17 UTC 2023

Thank you all so much for your replies,

Regarding the format I use of the book, I have tried both ePUB and Word. Both have the same notation!

Thank you Jonathon for the suggestion of quarto. It would be very useful to me. And sorry for the wrong statement I mentioned. I was just seeing everyone in the community working with LaTeX and have never seen anyone uses different software for paper writing at least.

For istemai.com <http://istemai.com/>, that would be very useful. I gave it a try before, it was not the best for reading math on Mac OS as you mentioned, but it would be very nice if I can use my iPhone for that task. It seams promising.

Thank you all again so much,

Mohamed E. Fayed