[BlindMath] Mathpix versus InftyReader

Bert Van Landeghem b.vanlandeghem at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Jul 5 07:53:24 UTC 2023

Dear  Rastislav,

Thank you for your email. I have used InftyReader quite a lot for years
now. Sometimes, it was extremely helpful and provided me with usable
output, but in other instances, the output is less reliable. Thank you for
your offer. If indeed you could provide us with some code / a script to
convert a PDF file with Mathpix to LaTeX from the command line that would
be really useful!

Kind regards,
Bert