[BlindMath] Eq To LaTeX, a new math translation program using MathPix

Bert Van Landeghem b.vanlandeghem at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Jul 5 23:45:23 UTC 2023

Dear Amanda,

Many thanks for sharing your experiences, for your efforts to convince
people to make the conversion process more accessible, and for sharing the
link to the software. I will definitely give it a try. I actually just
converted a 20-page PDF file with Mathpix using the webbased tool (20 pages
is the maximum per month in the educational free version) and it worked
quite well. But it would be good to be able to do it from your desktop as
well.

Kind regards,
Bert