[BlindMath] Request for information

Rastislav Kish rastislav.kish at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:56:53 UTC 2023

Hello,

I can't recommend specific materials, but when it comes to tech books
(programming, development etc.), I have very good experience with packt:

https://www.packtpub.com/

Their eBooks are true eBooks i.e. first class accessible text, even
properly formatted, no DRM protections, so you can easily convert to
plain text, copy parts of code etc.

If I were to get a LaTeX book, I would probably start there.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 2. 10. 2023 o 2:04 tony k5twz.com via BlindMath napísal(a):