[BlindMath] Meeting For People New to LaTeX

Fawaz abdul rahman fawaz.ar94 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:58:27 UTC 2023

Good day,
I would like to extend my gratitude for the instructive session conducted
by Mr. Jonathan. His guidance was invaluable, and I've created materials
that may be beneficial to others who did not attend.
I am attaching 2 files, one is just some math written in LaTex, and the
other is a text file with explanations.
Best regards.