[BlindMath] Meeting For People New to LaTeX

tony k5twz.com tony at k5twz.com
Thu Oct 12 23:41:07 UTC 2023

Hi Jonathan

I enjoyed the recent session.  I had no problem following your examples, possibly because I have been programming for 60 years with Python the past several years.

I'm just trying to get started with latex and do not expect to use math much in document preparation but listening to you gave me some understanding of the philosophy of latex and should make getting started a bit easier.

I saw your post about the meeting a few minutes before you started and am glad I joined.

Thanks

Tony