[BlindMath] markdown RE: New to LaTeX

Khalid K kaak42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:17:26 UTC 2023

I'm also looking for advice on the best way to learn Markdown as a beginner.
Are there any specific resources you would recommend that provide a
straightforward and accessible introduction?

Do most people use VS Code and the Markdown extension to write Markdown?
I've seen some sighted developers use Jupyter Notebooks, but the Jupyter
Notebook environment does not seem very screen reader friendly --even with
the latest v7 update!

What approach do you think works best for learning Markdown accessibly? Any
recommendations for beginner-friendly tutorials, tools, or techniques would
be extremely helpful for those of us getting started.

Many thanks!