[BlindMath] Math and NVDA

Abdulqadir Ahmad arfs6.mail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 06:26:41 UTC 2023

Hi, Dana!

I think the most obvious difference between mathcat and access8math is
that access8math has support for writing maths, but mathcat is focused
on reading maths. You can use the access8math editor to write and any of
the two to read. Explore there settings for that.

you can just pick anyone and start working with it, when you get stuck,
then you might need the other one or a new feature.

Abdulqadir Ahmad

arfs6.me