[BlindMath] A Project to Help New Students

Jonathan Godfrey A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Oct 31 22:50:29 UTC 2023

Happy to unpack any aspects David, but the intention of my email was to offer the feedback Jimmy was seeking.

I suggest such endeavours need a range of opinions and experiences and that to help Jimmy and team out the most, you might take a look at what is offered. You can then give feedback from your perspective.

Jonathan